[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Looking for Call Out Banner

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Feb 6 08:07:47 PST 2008

noreply at openclipart.org wrote:
> Hello
> I am new to this site, I am looking for something like this but when I download it the file extention is not recognized. How can I get this piece of clip art? Thanks for your help.  Here is the site
> http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/?gallery=callouts

Uh, you are asking about my *personal* site (clipart.nicubunu.ro) on the
mailing list of the Open Clip art Library (openclipart.org)...

The files with a .svg extension are in SVG format, standing for Scalable
Vector Graphics, this is a standard format, you can learn more about it
at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SVG

My application of choice for working with SVG files in Inkscape -
http://inkscape.org/ is a powerful free graphic editor, it allow you to
create and modify SVG files and export them to  PNG or PDF (it is the
application I used to create those images).
Other options for opening SVG files are Adobe Illustrator and Corel
Draw, but those are not Free.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/