[Clipart] Packaging the clipart for Fedora

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Fri Feb 15 08:19:19 PST 2008

Daniel Isenmann wrote:
> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> How about us setting a cron job to make a tarball from the entire
>> "people" directory tree and serve is a downloadable package? (it will
>> lack tags and structure, but is an easy way to serve the images in
>> bulk)
>
> I'm not using Fedora, but I maintain the openclipart-package for
> Archlinux. I like the idea mentioned by Nicu Buculei to serve a newer
> package (or a way to download all cliparts in sum) of openclipart. I
> would appreciate that.

Note that a snapshot from "people" directory from ccHost would be
*complementary* to the old 0.18 release, only a small number of files
from the old site were imported *manually* in the new site.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/