[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 48, Issue 14

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sun Mar 30 07:16:39 PDT 2008

I'm pretty sure that ccHost never wrote the tags back to the files.
The tarballed archives all have them but no files on the current
site.  The license data is also not public domain but proprietary on
any file I have checked.  But I'm not sure if that's ccHost.  So I
imagine ccHost isn't changing that either.  I know that isn't an
inkscape issue because I am usually doing my stuff in Illustrator.  As
a rule the metadata is empty on most files.

John