[Clipart] Bulkuploading old Archived Cliparts?

Hartmut Goebel h.goebel at goebel-consult.de
Wed May 14 11:48:51 PDT 2008

Hi,

when I look at the http://openclipart.org/wiki/Authorlist I doubt that
all of these images will be uploaded to the new system within reasonable
 time. Esp. since there is no teaser on the main page saying "Hey
author's please re-upload your image!" And not even a prominent link
stating that the archive has moved.

So the next weeks I may find some time writing a bulk uploader. This
should not be such a problem, if there is a "low-level" databe
interface, or some kind of XMLRPC interface.

Is there a cchost test-system I may use? I do not know cchost and I'm
not willing to install it (too much hassle).

Perhaps one of the administrators can contact my privately to discuss this.

--
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de