[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 50, Issue 8

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Wed May 14 14:08:07 PDT 2008

That would be great.  Actually I don't think the archive has moved.  I
just made a version broken down by author that I hosted on my site.
The old archives are still there in their original raw formats AFAIK.
I can help you sort out what has already been uploaded when the time
comes, so we don't have redundancy.

John Olsen/Johnny Automatic