[Clipart] the prodigal returns

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:56:38 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Hrafn <hrafn at hrafnsvartr.com> wrote:

> Greetings! Darth_Gimp here...
>
> I've been away for sometime and would like to continue helping with OCAL.
> Could someone give me the rundown as to how we go about reviewing and
> approving submissions now?
>
> Darth_Gimp

You are not my Father...Nooooooooooooooooo!

*Read at maniac speed.*
Welcome back. Hi! I'm new. But I wont be for long. Then I'll go again. And
come back. Just like you. Not my Father. Haha!

Eager to help but I just don't see where we go to do the Librarian work...
can someone point the way?

What we've been focusing on at the moment is getting clipart in. Papapishu,
Johnny Automatic, and myself have been getting author's clipart zips from
here : http://openclipart.org/wiki/Authorlist : adding them to the library
via the Anonymous account, then crossing the authors off the list. Feel free
to join in. Or you could moderate the newly imported clipart. There's always
things that need checking.

Or you might like to help with the New
Version<http://summerstyle.net/openclipart.org/>- in development. Then
write
your thoughts <http://openclipart.org/wiki/Talk:New_version_development>!
Or you can help calm my volatile particle emmissions down.  Haha!

:D

--
Cheers
Chovynz