[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 61, Issue 28

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sat Apr 18 13:21:52 PDT 2009

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:56:38 +1200
> From: chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] the prodigal returns
> To: Hrafn <hrafn at hrafnsvartr.com>
> Cc: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Hrafn <hrafn at hrafnsvartr.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings! Darth_Gimp here...
>>
>> I've been away for sometime and would like to continue helping with
>> OCAL.
>> Could someone give me the rundown as to how we go about reviewing and
>> approving submissions now?
>>
>> Darth_Gimp

Darth,

all the admin tools for approving new submissions (well, really,
removing the unchecked tag and if necessary adding a cleanup or
pd_issue tag) are under the admin link.  If you don't see the admin
link on a file's page (bottom of right hand column) then you aren't
set up as an admin.

I do see Darth_Gimp set up as an admin so you should see the link for
admin controls on any file's page.

Johnny Automatic