[Clipart] Submission form change.

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Jan 15 18:31:22 PST 2009

Greg, I think this is well. You have admin access enough to effect these
changes, correct? The link to the guidelines is good too.

I'm concerned though that the longer the text, the less likely someone
is to read it. comparison to youtube and others might be in order.

Let me know if help is needed.

Jon