[Clipart] ocal 2.0 latest?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Jul 19 18:48:30 PDT 2009

I don't understand. There are full uploads or just PNGs, or just all
thumbnails on the current live site need to be deleted first before
the new site can work and go live?

If so, some way to automate deletion of these PNGs and then
regeneration before the new site goes live sounds fine to me.

This seems to be the only blocker/problem, right? Then, the ocal 2.0
can go live?

Just trying to be clear. Cheers!

Jon