[Clipart] comments on 0.19, 0.20 roadmap, thumbnails

Michael Krnac michaelkrnac at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:22:48 PDT 2009

Every file in ccHost is represented in following Array.
It should not be hard to add a variable for a thumbnail path!
Array
(
    [upload_id] => 2
    [upload_name] => atta ant
    [upload_extra] => Array
        (
            [usertags] => atta_ant
            [ccud] => media,original
            [systags] => non_commercial_share_alike,image,png
            [featuring] =>
            [nsfw] =>
            [relative_dir] => content/admin
        )

    [upload_contest] => 0
    [user_name] => admin
    [upload_tags] =>
media,original,non_commercial_share_alike,image,png,atta_ant
    [file_page_url] => http://localhost/cchost/files/admin/2
    [user_real_name] => admin
    [artist_page_url] => http://localhost/cchost/people/admin
    [license_logo_url] =>
http://localhost/cchost/ccskins/shared/images/lics/small-by-nc-sa-3.png
    [license_url] => http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
    [license_name] => Attribution Noncommercial Share-Alike  (3.0)
    [upload_date_format] => Tue, Mar 17, 2009 @ 11:50 AM
    [files] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file_id] => 2
                    [file_upload] => 2
                    [file_name] => admin_-_atta_ant.png
                    [file_nicname] => png
                    [file_format_info] => Array
                        (
                            [media-type] => image
                            [format-name] => image-png-png
                            [default-ext] => png
                            [mime_type] => image/png
                            [dim] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => 536
                                    [1] => 452
                                )

                        )

                    [file_extra] => Array
                        (
                            [sha1] => 6HB7YFQG2WX6RZA45RIJ52EYXOY6UMZP
                        )

                    [file_filesize] =>  (113KB)
                    [file_order] => 0
                    [file_is_remote] => 0
                    [file_num_download] => 0
                    [download_url] =>
http://localhost/cchost/content/admin/admin_-_atta_ant.png
                    [local_path] =>
/opt/lampp/htdocs/cchost/content/admin/admin_-_atta_ant.png
                    [file_rawsize] => 115880
                )

        )

    [upload_description_plain] => atta ant