[Clipart] the 10K milestone

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 23 07:21:36 PDT 2009

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Do we have the means to determine *who* is the person uploading the
> image with the 10000 number?
>
> If so, I am thinking it may be fun to have a game or a contest and
> reward something the person hitting that mark.

I finished the upload of one of my playing cards sets and this, along
with the lot of recent uploads (from warszawianka, papapishu,
johnny_automatic and more) has set the current counter to 9916, very
close to our target.

So I stopped from uploading the other card sets, not only from the
boredom generated by this repetitive, mindless and robotic activity, but
also to leave some fun for reaching the 10K limit, what do you think?
- a contest for the person reaching the milestone? can we offer a prize
or something?
- a guessing game for the day when the target will be reached?
- betting on the person who will reach the goal?
- more...

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/