[Clipart] the 10K milestone

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 23 16:56:52 PDT 2009

I like this idea very much. However, what if the 10K image is a
swastika or some adult imagery (don't take this as a challenge please
;)?

Or, we can just roll with it and get there and see :)

My thinking is we feature the 10K Uploader on the main page for a bit.
What kind of prize could we offer better than more link love and
praise?

We could do an interview with the person, and put them into the 10K
press release! That would be fun.

Jon