[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 65

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Tue Mar 31 07:16:52 PDT 2009

Well this seems damned confusing - it starts by saying we have 12,000
svg images, then announces our recent goal of getting to 10,000 then
sets a goal of reaching 12,000 which we started off saying we had.
Seems like Alice just went down the rabbit hole.

Alice: I've had nothing yet, so I can't take more.
The Hatter: You mean you can't take less; it's very easy to take more
than nothing.

Johnny