[Clipart] OCAL 2.0

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:23:37 PST 2010

Looking nice, guys. A few notes from my quick test run (procrastinating
instead of working on a complex PHP class for playing with some special XML
feeds)...

I'm trying to access it on a new laptop and I'm not sure of the password I
used when I signed up. There's no "lost password" or "password reset" option
offered.

Also, I'm on Windows 7 (Vista made me go Mac, Win 7 lured me back). In IE 8,
certain bullet and arrow characters on the help page do not display
correctly (see attached screencap). I tried the same page in Chrome and
Firefox on Win 7, and the bullets and arrows display correctly. It's just IE
8 where they're screwy.

There also seems to be an issue with thumbnailing/previewing. The
preview/thumbnail for "test upload" (
http://testvm.openclipart.org/detail/mt-ronaldo.svg) has a segmented line
near the bottom, but when the SVG is viewed in Inkscape or Firefox, the text
"mt ronaldo" is in its place.
That's it for now.