[Clipart] OCAL 2.0

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Feb 24 22:40:02 PST 2010

Yes, all good...guys, please help us by filing bugs at launchpad.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/aikiframework

Anything not filed there is going to get misplaced...

Tomorrow after we all wake, in #openclipart are going to be pushing bassel
to give us more leads on how to help, fixing bugs, and getting the site
really ready...

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 08:18:42AM +0300, Oleg Koptev wrote:
> >    Congratulations Bassel, reJon and all developers!
> >
> >    The one thing is annoying me - is the NSFW tag applicable?
>
> Hrm, yeah, that'd be helpful.  I direct Tux Paint (kids software) users
> to OpenClipart to find things, and it'd be nice if the more provacative,
> less schoolroom-appropriate stuff were self-censored a bit.
> (Allow users, via an account setting and/or cookie, to disable the
> filtering, a la Google's 'disable Safe Search' option)
>
> -bill!

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
internet: @rejon + skype: kidproto
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.134.3957.2035 (china)
Sent from San Francisco, CA, United States