[Clipart] aiki training (aka, the engine that powers ocal)

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 21:23:36 PDT 2010

I would be interested in learning, yes. But as with Francis, the time
might be a problem -- being on the east coast of the USA, 8 PM GMT
will be right in the middle of the work day...

My humble suggestion, that might sound like a lot of work now but
would actually save you work in the long run, would be to create short
video/screen casts of you guys explaining concepts and doing things on
Aiki. A video course with several chapters if you will, at least for
people to get the basics going. Then put it all up on YouTube and
people watch whenever. Of course then interactivity is killed, but you
could still have chat sessions on other times for the "students" to
ask questions, etc.

Just my 2c, and I do realize that doing this would take a fair amount
of work, so fell free to ignore me if I'm being unrealistic... ;-)

Cheers