[Clipart] clipart view problem

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Sun Jun 17 13:36:52 PDT 2012

We use rsvg to convert from svg to png which use cairo library, and
there is probably bug in it or it don't implement some feature. You can
ask about it on cairo mailing list or forum, why it's happening
probably you should isolate from SVG source which part is not
displayed. It seams that there are 2 paths that are not rendered maybe
there is work around it.

You can also try to save as pure (clean) SVG file from Inkscape and see
if something will change.

--
www: http://jcubic.pl
twitter: http://twitter.com/jcubic