usb stick mount point no being unmounted automatically

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Mon Dec 20 01:34:06 PST 2004

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 06:27:20PM -0800, H. S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Debian Sarge and kernel 2.6.7. I am trying
> to make plugging in and out of a USB stick painless.

Please file debian bugs in the debian bts. It's not very usefull on the general
hal list.

> udev                     0.048-2

This version of udev in debian wants a kernel >= 2.6.8. Please upgrade your
kernel and if that doesn't help please file a bug against hal in debian.

  Sjoerd
--
The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves.
		-- Sophocles