[immodule-qt] preedit problem with kbabel

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Mon Apr 10 14:55:42 EEST 2006

Thank you for testing.

Jens Petersen wrote:
> Daisuke Kameda wrote:
>> Please test qt-3.3.4 and qt-3.3.5 without patch. If same problem is
>> occurred in only qt-3.3.5, this bug is not added by immodule patch.
>
> I tested both qt-3.3.5 and qt-3.3.6 without the immodule patches on FC5
> and still kbabel preedit does not work, so it seems indeed this is a
> problem with qt itself.
>
> (I also tested qt-3.3.4 without immodule on FC4 and kbabel preedit still
> works ok.  Not using on-spot-input seems to be the only workaround for
> newer qt.)

Would you explain what concretely wrong action is carried out?
I make the action reproduce and investigate the code which make problem.

Regards,

Daisuke Kameda  mailto:kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
   Japan KDE Users' Group:  President
     mailto:daisuke at kde.gr.jp  http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/
   immodule for Qt Project:  Project Maintainer
     http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fimmodule_2dqt
   SMG Co., Ltd.:  Engineering Creator
     http://www.smg.co.jp/