Documentation changes

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Thu Aug 19 09:58:13 PDT 2004

I'd like to propose that doc changes to the tree _not_ go through
bugzilla and then the release manager (me) for now.  All code changes
still need to go through the bugzilla process we've defined.

To distinguish the doc changes from code changes, I would ask that
everyone who make these changes preface their check-in messages with
"Documentation only update:" to make it very clear that this is a
doc-only change.

We also need a deadline for these documentation changes.  Let's talk
about the deadline on Friday's call, and then I'll announce it here.

If no one object by this afternoon (5pm EDT), people should feel free to
go ahead and make doc-only changes until the TBD deadline.

Kevin