[SCIM] Re: [m17n-lib:00080] Re: Proposal: add minput_reset_ic (MinputContext *ic) method.

Kenichi Handa handa at m17n.org
Tue Dec 21 04:41:28 PST 2004

In article <200412210518.OAA03130 at etlken.m17n.org>, Kenichi Handa <handa at m17n.org> writes:

> In article <278a3d041213092662c4cf22 at mail.gmail.com>, Zhe Su <james.su at gmail.com> writes:
>>    I suggest to add minput_reset_ic (MinputContext *ic) method to reset
>>  an input context to its initial state.

> Sorry for the late response, I was in Hanoi last week.  I've
> just implemented the above function.  Please try the latest
> CVS code of m17n-lib.  The documentation is as below:

>     The minput_reset_ic () function resets the input context $IC by
>     calling a callback functions corresponding to #Minput_reset.  As
>     the current preediting text is committed to $IC->produce, if
>     necessary, a program can extract the text from there.

Sorry, I've changed this document as this.

    The minput_reset_ic () function resets the input context $IC by
    calling a callback functions corresponding to #Minput_reset.  It
    actually shifts the state to the initial one, and thus the current
    preediting text (if any) is committed.  If necessary, a program
    can extract that text by calling minput_lookup () just after the
    call of minput_reset_ic ().  In that case, the arguments @c KEY
    and @c ARG of minput_lookup () are ignored.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA