[SCIM] Re: mlterm will freeze if I switch scim-m17n engines

Mike FABIAN mfabian@suse.de
Tue Jan 4 08:21:45 PST 2005

UTUMI Hirosi <utuhiro78@yahoo.co.jp> さんは書きました:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I found it in November 2004, but I'm using many unstable packages,
> so I couldn't believe it.
> Now I can believe it. :-)
>
> SATO-san, Minami-san, what do you think about it?

Maybe it is an SCIM bug.

But it could also be an mlterm bug because I don't know any other
application which shows this behavior when using SCIM.

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian@suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。