[SCIM] Unstable version SCIM 1.1.0 has been released.

Yukiko Bando ybando@k6.dion.ne.jp
Fri Jan 7 08:15:58 PST 2005

Hello,

On Thursday 06 January 2005 11:04, Zhe Su wrote:

>   I just released the source package of SCIM 1.1.0.

With this new release, I can switch among Japanese input methods (scim-anthy,
scim-skk etc.) using Shift+Ctrl or Ctrl+Shift without problem.  Thank you so
much for the fix i.e. sorting input methods by language first.

I don't understand technical details but have a simple (maybe stupid) question
about a new feature to be implemented in 1.2.0.

> And the following new features are planned to be added before
> releasing 1.2.0:
>
>  * Keyboard Layout switching.

Can I use my customized keyboard layout in any input method without problem?
It's far from being standard but I'm so accustomed to it and would like to
use it ...

Thank you again.

Yukiko