[SCIM] Unstable version SCIM 1.1.0 has been released.

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78@yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jan 6 01:21:19 PST 2005

Hi James,

I updated SCIM packages for Mandrake Cooker.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109779&package_id=121561
You need uim-0.4.5-5.20050105 for scim-uim:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109779&package_id=118620

Still SCIM is unstable on mlterm,
http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/scim/2005-January/001402.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/scim/2005-January/001408.html
but they are working fine in most cases. Thank you so much!

// for cooker-i18n-ml subscribers
If you find a problem, please post it to scim-ml:

Enjoy,
Hirosi