[SCIM] Tones with chinese tables

Zhe Su james.su@gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:00:14 PST 2005

Hi,
  Some of them are for Simplified Chinese and others are for
Traditional Chinese, could you please split them into two language
groups zh-cn and zh-tw?

  AFAIK, the following tables are for Simplified Chinese:

4corner     very old, maybe not used anymore.
ziranma     a few people use it. scim-tables-zh also contains this table.
tonepy       some people may want it.
ccdospy     another very old pinyin input method. scim-pinyin maybe a
good replacement.
sw              very old, maybe not used anymore.

Others should be Traditional Chinese, and scim-tables-zh includes
array30 and tsangchi (Cangjie). etzy and zozy are Zhuyin input
methods, and can be replaced by scim-chewing.

Regards
James Su