[SCIM] Re: [Scim-devel] Inputting certain characters in scim-anthy

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78@yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jan 18 22:14:59 PST 2005

Hi,

--- David Oftedal <david@start.no> wrote:
> I can't find the bindings to input the old "wi" and "we" kana, but
> perhaps more importantly, the good old kana middle dot.

See scim-anthy/src/conv_table.cpp please.
old "wi" = "wyi"
old "we" = "wye"

If you have a suggestion for scim-anthy, please post it to scim-imengine-ml:

James wrote:
> Maybe you should try to use scim-setup to customize the hotkeys used
> by scim-anthy.

They are old Hiragana. Perhaps we can't change Hiragana table by scim-setup.

Thanks.
Hirosi