[SCIM] Re: [Scim-devel] Inputting certain characters in scim-anthy

David Oftedal david@start.no
Tue Jan 18 22:11:31 PST 2005

Unfortunately, the options in scim-setup didn't reveal what the correct
combinations for inputting these characters are. I guess I'd better try
to get hold of this "Takuro" that released scim-anthy. Thanks for the
tip, though! sicm-setup contained loads of other useful options.

-David