[Uim] uim-py: Adding idioms to PY.scm

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Wed Apr 7 17:15:13 EEST 2004

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:26:06 +0900 (JST), <yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp>
wrote:

> Unfortunately the COPYING (of CEDICT) says,
>         Any distribution of the files must take place  without  a
> financial
>         return, except a charge to cover the cost of the distribution
> medium.
> This contradicts against uim and other opensource software's license.

How about xdict-ce-gb dictionary (160,997 words) or langdao-ce-gb
dictionary (405,719 words)?  I'm using them in StarDict 2.4.2.  Unlike
CEDICT they are both GPL but unfortunately pinyin is not included... Is it
possible to replace English definitions by pinyin and use either of them
for uim-z?

Downloaded from: http://stardict.sourceforge.net/Dictionaries_zh_CN.php

Yukiko