[Uim] uim-py: Adding idioms to PY.scm

Jon Babcock jon at kanji.com
Fri Apr 16 21:27:35 EEST 2004

David Oftedal wrote:

> After editing loader.scm, run:
>
> su
> <password>
> gtk-query-immodules-2.0 > /etc/gtk-2.0/gtk.immodules
>
> I do this all the time, to install input methods such as vikingrunes.scm
> and upsidedown.scm. ;)

Thanks, David. I knew I was forgetting a critical step.

Now uim-pytones comes appears as an ime option, but Shift Space doesn't
trigger it. I added a stanza in pyload.scm  (see my last msg) which
appears to be called by loader.scm. I'll go back and recheck my edits.
Or maybe I'll just stick it into loader.scm directly as you suggest.

Jon
--
Jon Babcock <jonatkanji.com>