[Uim] Re:Uim Qt/KDE Helper {Toolbar/Applet/SystemTray}

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Tue Apr 20 18:46:02 EEST 2004

Hi Marc.
You're welcome to join our mailing list!
And you're brave enouch to test uim qt/kde helper :-P

Excuse me for not having written how to use the qt/uim helper.
There's three ways to show the status of IM.

1.Toolbar

 Excuse this command.

 $ uim-helper-toolbar-qt

2.SystemTray

 First, add SystemTray to kicker(panel) and launch $uimhelpersystray

3.Applet

 Right Click kicker(Panel) and add Applet named "Uim Helper Applet"

I think Applet is the best way to display the status of IM, so I recommend you
to use the Applet.

Thank you for trying my app!

cheers.

Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp