[Uim] How can I use m17nlib with uim?

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Sun Jun 13 21:27:04 EEST 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:06:42 +0800
James Su <suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn> wrote:

>   I just downloaded and installed m17nlib 1.0.2, but the configura
> script of uim 0.3.8 can not find it. Could you please tell me which
> version of m17nlib should I use? Or is there any further step should I
> do?

1.0.2 is correct. In my environment, shared libraries of m17nlib were
installed to /usr/lib/ and header files were insalled to
/usr/local/include (I don't know why such odd thing occured...), but uim
can find the m17n library.

I guess the easiest way to solve the problem is configuring m17nlib with
--prefix=/usr and reinstall them.

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/