[Uim] uim 0.3.9 released

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Sun Jun 13 22:37:21 EEST 2004

 uim-0.3.9 is now available for download at:

  http://freedesktop.org/Software/UimDownload/uim-0.3.9.tar.gz
  md5sum:79a0ab78fe2806476d25b2c913fd6480  uim-0.3.9.tar.gz

If there's no critical bug report until 6/19, this release will be markd
as stable.

In this release, we added many changes to libuim, so this may cause some
problems.

Overview of Changes in uim 0.3.9
================================

* libuim
 - Add custom APIs. It's intended to use dynamic changing the
    settings, input languages, etc. (Not used yet)

* uim-prime
 - Replaced with Hiroyuki Komatsu's prime.scm

* gtk-imm-uim
 - Remove GtkCList and GtkTreeView was introduced.
    This code has a bug, but I couldn't fix.
    Know problems are following:
      - Once candidate window extended, it never be shrinked.