[Uim] scim-uim and scim-m17n.

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Wed Jun 16 05:03:38 EEST 2004

Hi,
  -e is equal to -s and -ne is equal to -ns. I just changed -s, -ns to
-e and -ne. Because in old SCIM, the input method was called Server, I
changed it to IMEngine to prevent from confusing with SocketServer class.
  If you specify -e uim,m17n but there is no uim and m17n IMEngine
module, SCIM will refuse to work.
  You may use scim --help to get a simple help about the command line
options.

Regards
James Su