[Uim] Please review Uim Developer's Document

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Thu Jun 24 05:22:38 EEST 2004

Hi, Paul.

Thank you for your work:-D

I don't decide nothing about the plan in detail, but I think
of the cooperating with other project in GUI panel, systray
or so, This will give unified user-interface to the users.

I'm now in the phase of searching the way to cooperate.
Now, I read SCIM's socket system, but it seems to depend on
SCIM's own Signal/Slot mechanism and written in C++,..

Would you point at the concreate weird points of helper
related functions? I'll change the API according to your
advice.

--
Move the worlD!

Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp