[Uim] Please review Uim Developer's Document

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Thu Jun 24 06:16:25 EEST 2004

Hi,
So, maybe we can just use scim-uim to bind uim and scim, then uim can
use scim's GUI panel without any other work. I think it will be better
if we can enhance scim
to support more input method interface (eg. qtimmodule, iiimf, and
others.). Then users can stay with an unified GUI happily, no matter
which input method is used.

Regards
James Su