[Uim] Please review Uim Developer's Document

yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp
Mon Jun 28 19:38:37 EEST 2004

> > And we can write an uim setup module for scim-setup, if you
> > want.
>
> That sounds great!  I'd love to have it if it's not too much work.
Uim developers are still investigating on how Japanese input method
configuration should be done. We already found some configuration
items that can not be handled within scim's data types and will find
more.

Anyway, we thank scim. Uim developers can concentrate on
Japanese specific problems (Actually there are too many issues to
solve, investigate and experiment.). For example, we can give low
priority for fixing our sucky uim-xim.

--
 CHAOS AND CHANCE!
  Yusuke TABATA (yusuke at cherubim.icw.co.jp)