[Xorg] Get rid of checkerboard

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Aug 4 03:24:01 PDT 2004

> the checkboard in windows or mac systems.  Those systems run perfectly
> fine.  Is that correct or am I missing something.

No system runs perfectly.  Not even my atari 2600.  Espically windows.  Mac,
maybe, but I doubt that there isn't a mac somewhere that is having a problem.
That is when diagnostics are realy nice, and not having them is really bad.  Not
that a pattern fixes everything, but it is one little piece.

And I am now guilty of commenting about something that has been talked about way
too much.

There is a switch,  it can be used.

When everythign else is done, and there is nothing left to talk about, then
perhaps this subject can be discussed more.  Maybe mankind has something to
learn from such a great debate.  Future generations can read about it in history
class, including the dark ages when there where those that didn't think it was
important.

Carl K