[Xorg] Code freeze extension

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Fri Aug 13 10:13:37 PDT 2004

On today's release wranglers call, we decided to move the code freeze
deadline until 11AM EDT, Monday 16 Aug 2004.  This will allow several of
us to finish fixing the remaining bugs.

After the code freeze, the first release candidate tag will be made for
people to test against.  The volunteers who signed up to build release
packages should plan to make new packages available after tree is
tagged.

We also decided that, after Monday's code freeze, nothing is to be
checked into the tree without the approval of the release manager (me).
All release blocker bug fixes that you want to have considered for this
release will need to be entered into bugzilla (with associated patch).