contributing new font package for xorg (fwd)

Ely Levy elylevy-xserver at cs.huji.ac.il
Thu Aug 11 14:21:22 PDT 2005

When I started writing the wiki page I noticed there are a lot more
free fonts than I thought.
and they are scattered all over the web.
I'm starting to think that packaging them or even mirroring them
on one mine place might not be a bad idea at all
we could create a contrib/font directory something like
contrib/font/license/project/fonts.
I don't know though if we'll want to put it up on cvs or just mirror the
packages or if we want to enable package out of them of just put them
there.

Ely Levy
System group
Computer Science