i965G: I've lost my acceleration and can't get up again

Michel Dänzer michel at tungstengraphics.com
Sat May 26 08:57:38 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 16:49 -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:

> Between two weeks ago and today, I seem to have lost my acceleration.
> Flightgear was running at 15 to 20 frames per second, now it's down to 2
> or 3. Glxinfo gives a caveat of "slow" on all of my working visuals.

Actually, only visuals with accumulation buffers are marked as slow,
which is normal and shouldn't matter here.

> The server log claims that AIGLX doesn't work on any of my working visuals.

That's a harmless warning and it definitely doesn't matter for direct
rendering.

The glxinfo output and log file look normal. Does the stderr of

LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose fgfs

contain anything interesting?