7.3 release progress

Michel Dänzer michel at tungstengraphics.com
Tue Sep 4 01:48:02 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 20:39 -0700, Eric Anholt wrote:

> 11796:	patch attached.  Anyone to review?

The patch most likely breaks some drivers on little endian machines. I
still haven't wrapped my head around how all this code is supposed to
work in an endianness neutral way, but I'll try and come up with a
minimally invasive patch that only has an effect on big endian machines
and allows drivers to work there.

> *11831:	input issue that many people will see (though I haven't).

I can reproduce it both on my PowerBook and the x86 box. Both are using
USB keyboards, could it be related to that? As I'm not familiar with the
input code, please let me know how I can provide any information needed
to find out what's going on.