7.3 release progress

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Tue Sep 4 03:45:47 PDT 2007

Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 20:39 -0700, Eric Anholt wrote:

		[...snip...]

>> *11831:	input issue that many people will see (though I haven't).
>
> I can reproduce it both on my PowerBook and the x86 box. Both are using
> USB keyboards, could it be related to that? As I'm not familiar with the
> input code, please let me know how I can provide any information needed
> to find out what's going on.

FYI: we can reproduce this behavior here with Dell Latitude D820 with
and without USB-keyboard (in other words, with the built-in keyboard).

Switch away, switch back there, press backspace -> Zap.
Option "DontZap" "true" in the ServerFlags section has been our
temporary solution (which - of course - takes away the possibility to
"Zap" xorg intentionally, too...).

		greets,
		  jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
		23.....56.......drifting
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion