[Beignet] Haswell-ULT Support?

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Tue Apr 7 18:04:44 PDT 2015

Then this may be caused by another issue also documented in the README.md if
you are using Linux kernel 3.15 or 3.16.
If you also tried this, please let us know. Thanks.
"
* Almost all unit tests fail on Linux kernel 3.15/3.16.
  There is a known issue in some versions of linux kernel which enable
register whitelist feature
  but miss some necessary registers which are required for beignet. The
problematic version are
  around 3.15 and 3.16 which have commit f0a346b... but haven't commit
c9224f... If it is the case,
  you can apply c9224f... manually and rebuild the kernel or just disable
the parse command by
  invoke the following command (use Ubuntu as an example):
  `# echo 0 > /sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_cmd_parser`
"

It