[Beignet] Haswell-ULT Support?

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Tue Apr 14 00:36:07 PDT 2015

Thanks for the result.

I'll update README.md according to mengmeng's result. Although reverting that
commit could make beignet workable without the command parser issue, we still
have to face the secure batch buffer issue which requires to apply the kernel patch.
And the side effect of reverting that commit is the atomic related workload will hit
a major performance issue. One example is in darktable, one filter kernel execution
time will increase to 50s from 0.5s without tat commit.

Thanks,
Zhigang Gong.