[Clipart] Questions for the Community

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jul 1 20:49:33 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Could you all take some time to answer a few of these questions. I will
probably include some quotes and snippets in a developing section on
"why people contribute." If you are not into sending this back to the
list for others to see, just send to me...It might be good though to
send to the list so everyone can be on the same page. Answers to these
questions will really help me write this paper.

Thanks!

###

What characteristics typify yourself as a contributor?

Are you more of a user, an artist, or a developer (librarian), and
why?

How many images have you contributed?

What are the top five things you contribute to the project?

Why do you contribute to the project?

How long does it take to learn how to contribute?

How did you find out about Open Clip Art Library?

What do you think would make the project better?

What are your personal goals for project?

What are your general group goals for the project?

What would you like to learn about and do on the project in the future?

What is the primary problem on the project?

What is the way to solve that problem?

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)