building dbus and its configure options

Fritz Code codefritz at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:36:00 PDT 2008

I still have this really strange problem and its makes me sort of sad.

I've tried everything so far, I have started configure with
--with-system-socket=/tmp/.dbus.socket
but anyway e.g dbus-monitor doesn't start with the error:

Failed to open connection to system message bus: Failed to connect to socket
/opt/devel/toolchains/arm9/arm-linux/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such
file or directory

The same problem with dbus-daemon:

Failed to start message bus: Failed to open
"/opt/devel/toolchains/arm9/arm-linux/etc/dbus-1/system.conf": No such file
or directory

So somehow I can't get the prefix (which i have specified (--prefix=
/opt/devel/toolchains/arm9/arm-linux) out of dbus.

Fritz.

--
Regards,
--Codefritz