an issue about the wmv format support for android

Wankey Cheng wankeycheng at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 00:50:32 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
    I'm going to develop a video app of android,it's need to support wmv
format.After I search some media framework,I choose gstreamer.but,I found a
pdf file about gstreamer of android,which said "WMV and WMA and many other
weird codecs Only available on Tegra 3 devices",but I cound not found same
description on offical website(both http://www.gstreamer.com/ and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org).

so, I hope get an answer about this problem.is it true?

 Regards

                                           Wankey Cheng

                                           2013/10/10