Non deterministic CPU load for decoding on ARM

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 00:45:26 PDT 2014

Hi Nicolas.

How is v4l2video10convert, v4l2video8dec and v4l2video8enc enabled when
compiling GStreamer-1.5.0 (Git Master) on the ODROID-U2 platform?

I just compiled it and it doesn't appear to be there.

And how do you set the videoconvert to use v4l2video10convert over
traditional videoconvert or v4l2video8dec over another decoder when using
decodebin?

Best regards
Peter Maersk-Moller