Please I need help with Hal and NFS

William Tambe tambewilliam at gmail.com
Sun May 25 20:43:50 PDT 2008

Unless I am missing something, I have a good idea of how ubuntu boot,
that is why I thought posting my issue could find help.

In fact all I need is a HAL rule of an fdi file that will discard
anything related to nfs mounted drive. Or way to match anything related
to nfs.

I am sure this is not related to any distribution.

Please if anyone can help, I will be very thankful.

William Tambe