[immodule-qt] Completing comments and documents

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:06:38 EEST 2004

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 10:58:03 +0900, YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> I can understand your thought about simplicity. Yes,
> imtermediate Qt keyevent is less straightforward for SCIM
> because keycodes of SCIM is based on X keycodes. So your
> implementation is reasonable because there is no other
> platforms are available for immodule except for X11.
you are right, but in fact, I just fixed the problem which prevents
scim-qtimm from normal functioning without x11EventFilter.

> But what I want to know is whether 'faster' is actually sensible
> by human or not. If sensible, it may be indicating
> implementation error of our code. Otherwise, the performance
> difference is not important.
In my box, I didn't notice any differences ;)

> > > mou man tai
> > What's this? ;P Did you try to say some Chinese?
> Oops, I had tried to say 'no problem' in Chinese. Chinese
> pronunciation is difficult for me...
Hehe, I see. You tried to say 'no problem' in Cantonese, rather than
in Mandarine ;)

I have to admit your pronounciation of Cantonese is pretty good :) Well done

- Old Chinese adage